The marketing analytics guru will manage and oversee all things related to marketing reporting including lead/contact reporting, lead lifecycle reporting, campaign performance metrics, funnel metrics, executive staff reporting, and KPI reporting. This role requires heavy data analysis skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand business/stakeholder requirements and execute on complex data projects
- Knowledge of SFDC specifically with the lead, contact and account objects, as well as reporting and dashboarding
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation systems (Marketo preferred) specifically how to build reports and interpret the data
- Work closely with Management to create and analyze lead and campaign reports to determine performance, ROI and business impact on a weekly, monthly, and adhoc basis
- Continuous collaboration with various regional marketing teams, as well as Business Systems, Sales Ops and Sales teams to develop new reports and dashboards to monitor various performance-related metrics
- BA/BS required, MS/MBA preferred
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Excel) and experience with visual reporting, data analysis and ETL tools including Tableau and Alteryx (preferred)
- High Proficiency with Marketing Automation tools (Marketo preferred), Salesforce.com (admin experience preferred), and web analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred)
- Strong Powerpoint skills to visually present marketing data in a meaningful way for the given audience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.