Growth Marketing Specialist at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Since our first 3D printer was developed at MIT a decade ago, we've experienced tremendous growth, including a recent Series E investment by Softbank of $150M. Our Growth Marketing team is a critical part of further accelerating our growth, providing thousands of leads to our sales team every month. The team uses their analytical and creative muscles to achieve aggressive revenue goals through new customer acquisition where paid advertising plays a significant role.
Formlabs is looking for a full-time Growth Marketing Specialist to help develop and drive Demand Generation efforts. They will be responsible for pre-purchase marketing efforts, including but not limited to:
- Lifecycle marketing: Improving the journey from lead to qualified lead, and helping us with our handoff process to sales. Tactics will include email nurture improvements, designing and building webinars, sales enablement meetings, and more.
- Audience growth: Helping diversify our top of funnel marketing mix. Tactics will include looking for new partnership opportunities, creating different content formats for ads or social media, and more.
- Reporting and data analysis: Working with our marketing analytics team to keep up to date on reporting trends, and report findings/recommendations.
If you’re looking to join an innovative team with a wide scope of marketing opportunities at the fastest-growing company in the 3D printing industry, we want you as our Growth Marketing Specialist!
- Use marketing automation tools (Marketo) and our CRM (Salesforce) to optimize lead generation and nurturing processes.
- Help to develop and manage our webinar program to attract new and existing audiences.
- Repurpose past content into different content types for channels such as YouTube, LinkedIn Slides, and more.
- Assist with the demand generation portion of company programs like product launches and major events.
- Track, report, and analyze program performance and make recommendations for further improvement.
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, or acquisition role
- Possess campaign management and execution abilities
- Have a demonstrated ability to measure marketing results in terms of sales performance
- Are experienced with modern marketing tech stacks such as Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Excel, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Experience in a B2B setting
- Experience in the engineering space
- Experience in a rapid-growth environment
- A passion for 3D printing or emerging technologies
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.