Growth Marketing Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our growth marketing team is a critical part of the company’s growth, providing thousands of leads to our sales team every month. The team uses their analytical and creative muscles to achieve aggressive revenue goals through new customer acquisition where paid advertising plays a significant role. If you’re looking to lead a full-funnel paid acquisition marketing strategy for the fastest growing company in the 3D printing industry, we want you as our Paid Acquisition Marketing Manager.
- Lead Formlabs’ paid marketing strategy from A to Z: identify opportunities based on data-driven hypotheses, manage the paid acquisition strategy and campaign creation process, set regional budgets based on lead volume and CAC goals, oversee implementation, track performance and iterate.
- Own a large paid advertising budget and use it to develop acquisition campaigns that achieve aggressive CPL, CAC, and lead volume goals.
- Manage and develop a small team focused on paid channel execution.
- Partner with product marketing, creative, and content teams on campaign strategy, positioning, and content
- Partner with marketing operations to build world class technology infrastructure required to make data driven decisions about our paid strategy and continually evaluate assumptions and data around key metrics like cost per lead and conversion rate vs. performance and LTV.
- Deep understanding of paid acquisition channels like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and others with an excitement to quickly learn about the latest industry trends and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions, identify audience segments, and present findings internally
- Able to implement new ideas quickly and autonomously while working with a global team to share learnings
- Experience with a modern marketing tech stack – Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, SQL, Excel, AdWords, Facebook Power Editor, Segment, Google Tag Manager
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.