We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and has a strong background in large-scale user acquisition and media buying analysis in Paid Social. You will be an integral part of the Acquisition team—owning, planning, and executing your Paid Social channel, marketing DraftKings’ Daily Fantasy Sports or Sportsbook product.
What you’ll do as a Growth Specialist
- Develop a media buying strategy for Daily Fantasy Sport or Sportsbook.
- Launch & optimize user acquisition campaigns across Social channels to meet larger team goals.
- Identify and execute A/B tests to draw insights critical for growth and optimization.
- Conceptualize new and innovative ads, collaborating cross-functionally with creative, brand, and product teams.
- Report on performance and share learnings with executives & the wider growth team.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field required.
- 2-4+ years of experience in media buying, acquisition marketing, or mobile marketing; 1-2+ years of experience with Paid Social advertising.
- Familiarity conducting in-depth analysis on ad buys, including A/B testing alternatives and identifying fraud.
- An understanding of cohort analysis; strong understanding of mobile attribution preferred.
- Expertise in Excel is a must; SQL proficiency is preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.