If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
We are looking for someone to join our team as an Event Marketing Specialist to help manage end-to-end logistics for corporate events, trade shows, conferences, Wellframe client events, and webinars. The responsibilities will encompass every aspect of event marketing from preparation of plans and budgets to vendor coordination to lead generation to event execution.
- Manage end-to-end logistics for corporate events, trade shows, conferences, Wellframe client events, and webinars
- Understand and act on acquiring premiere booth locations, speaking slots, etc.
- Negotiate with vendors on pricing, logistics, sponsors, etc.
- Maintain the events budget and submit actual vs forecasted on a regular basis
- Review event contracts and flag issues/ coordinate stakeholder review
- Serve as primary point of contact for conference coordinators and vendors
- Manage attendee lists for demand generation
- Coordinate customer meetings at events
- Coordinate development of presentations with stakeholders
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders across marketing and sales
- Set-up/ breakdown conference/trade show exhibit space
- Manage calendar of key industry conferences and events
- Work closely with demand generation manager to plan and execute pre and post event marketing campaigns
- Work with stakeholders and vendors to supply events with swag, data sheets, etc.
- Provide follow up reporting related to ROI of event
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years experience in corporate event planning
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Highly organized person with ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong project and time management skills including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, while maintaining an attention to detail
- Strong ability to negotiate
- Self-starter mentality with an eagerness to take on responsibility and consistently exceed expectations
- Must be willing to travel 30%
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They’re not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.