Drift Employment Brand Manager
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Ellie Mae, GrubHub, InVision, Marketo, Okta, Outreach, Eventbrite, Vidyard, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst and Sequoia. Learn more at www.drift.com.
About the Role
Drift is looking for an Employment Brand Manager to join the PR and Communications team. This is a highly collaborative role requiring strong partnerships across Company Success (Recruiting, HR), Product and Engineering to identify solutions to support recruiting and branding goals. Your mission will be to make Drift a destination for top talent globally.
What you will be doing:
- Craft engaging content, ranging from blogs to social media to video, in order to increase brand awareness.
- Ensure candidate and employee facing materials are branded appropriately.
- Manage our talent brand budget and vendors, including but not limited to, LinkedIn, BuiltIn, Glassdoor, Indeed etc.
- Manage digital campaign planning and management - mapping out social and digital content and advertising strategy.
- Assess ROI for campaigns to determine successes and areas of opportunity.
- You will positively position and increase brand awareness and sentiment for Drift as a company to work for in Boston, San Francisco, Seattle and beyond, through media relations and events.
In one month you'll
- Understand company brand and recruiting priorities and have a relationship with Company Success, Product and Engineering.
- Have written Drift's employee value proposition
By month 3 you'll
- Have identified key internal and external event opportunities and planned your first external recruiting event.
- Have written for the blog and created an Employment Brand content plan.
By month 6 you'll
- Have ensured that all candidate and employee facing materials are uniform and branded appropriately.
- Have worked with the demand generation team to plan social and digital content.
- Have taken over ownership of the talent brand budget and vendors.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience
- Passion about Drift and the problem we’re solving.
- Experience running events: You’ve worked on or managed an event, and have experience planning an event, promoting registration, tracking attendance and creating/reporting on goals.
- An interest in working across many departments and learning the ins and outs of different roles.
- Experience with media relations and can provide coverage examples.
- Experience with writing for blog posts, contributed editorial content, etc.
- A strong ability to integrate business needs into creative marketing campaigns.
- Impeccable follow-through. You say what you’ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard. You don’t let details slip.
- Ability to independently identify and act on priorities and leverage opportunities.
- A resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented mind-set with high energy and excellent at managing details
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]