Workhuman is seeking a dynamic Director of Social Media Marketing to lead our social media strategy and organic and community activation efforts for the Workhuman brand. If you are an entrepreneurial individual with an intimate knowledge of the latest digital/social media trends and proven experience in driving profitable growth via an agile and fluid digital ecosystem, this is the ideal position for you.
Reporting to: Director, Global External Communications
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
Digital/Social Media Strategy & Activation:
- Develop the long-term strategic direction for and oversee all social media strategic planning and organic executional efforts across all aspects of the Workhuman business
- Create and enact enterprise-wide organic social media strategies that significantly increase social presence for brand awareness, perception, and preference
- Leverage the digital/social media assets and expertise of key Workhuman strategic partners and customers
- Establish benchmarks and methods to measure the effectiveness of digital/social media platforms and initiatives Excels at transforming data into business insights to drive go-to-market strategies
- Use established social media listening and moderation tools to increase efficiency and provide high impact value
- Develop and implement internal mechanisms that enable all Workhuman employees, customers, vendors and partners to maximize their collective digital/social media assets to promote the Workhuman brand
- Execute C-suite and up-and-coming leader organic social media programs meant to grow and humanize the brand
- Collaborate with the content team to develop a disruptive, relevant and sharable content strategy and activation plan
- Collaborate with the paid media and PR teams to maximize the effectiveness of our digital/social media assets
- Advise and execute on social governance policy to enable one voice to the market.
Insights & Analytics:
- Establish benchmarks and methods to measure the effectiveness of our digital/social media marketing programs and initiatives
- Create social listening profiles and enact measurements for brand growth plans for key executives and owned brand accounts
- Provide standard and turnkey approach for program evaluation
- Manage and distribute actionable social media reports to all stakeholders
- Motivate, manage, mentor and direct a team toward effectiveness and high impact achievements
- Ability to manage talent and build high performing team(s)
- Mentor, educate and develop staff
- Create innovative opportunities for direct reports to increase performance and build the department’s bench strength
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with C-suite leadership team members to clearly articulate, activate and report out the results and subsequent action plans across all digital/social media programs
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Thorough understanding of current digital/social media trends with proven success of developing and implementing successful digital/social media programs that drive profitable growth
- Proven knowledge and expertise in Sprinklr and other
- Proven experience in developing full integrated digital ecosystems that encompass web, social media, LeadGen and paid media
- Demonstrated extreme success in building social engagements, including communities
- Establish and cultivate influencer-level accounts for brand and key executives.
- Exceptional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for using “social networking speak” and online jargon.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization and presentation skills.
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with diverse cross-functional teams and effectively lead a team
- 10+ years direct relevant digital/social media management strategic and activation experience in the B2B or DTC segment
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or related field
Who We Are:
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests