Director of Marketing / Demand Generation at Cybba
Cybba is looking for an innovative Director of Marketing- Demand Generation and business leader with extensive experience in brand development and building integrated marketing programs. The Director of Markeing will lead a small team to develop a strategic marketing plan that integrates strong marketing programs, robust demand generation strategies, and leverages the power of a number of marketing channels such as demand generation, content, marketing events and trade shows, product marketing, creative services, and brand strategy.
- Develop and execute measurable demand generation programs that drive revenue through sales and account management teams
- Work with internal teams to ensure that inbound website traffic can be converted into known leads
- Define the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales and marketing operations, including lead capture, nurturing, and service-level agreements (lead definitions, lead acceptance/rejection reasons and disqualification reasons that feed into appropriate nurture streams when applicable)
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of marketing activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Drive online and offline marketing programs and campaigns, including email marketing, social media, content syndication, website management, and events
- Evaluate, select and manage relationships that contribute to all marketing programs including marketing agencies, designers, copywriters, etc.
- Develop and manage budget for all marketing programs
- 8-10+ years in a marketing role with a focus on demand generation
- Experience managing a team of marketers
- Industry experience in media, demand generation, marketing tech, or ad tech, and/or experience marketing to agency and marketing professionals
- Proven experience building an existing brand and creating a demand generation engine to fuel sales
- Experience marketing in a B2B context and managing/adhering to a lead quota
- Experience working in technology; preferably SaaS businesses
- Bachelor’s degree required
Cybba Inc., founded in Boston in 2017 with offices worldwide, helps to bring its innovative digital marketing solutions to eCommerce companies around the world. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies. With these strategies and our full-service account management, we help brands drive qualified traffic to their sites, increase customer conversion rates, and reduce cart abandonment.
Each day at Cybba involves new and exciting projects, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun! Snacks and kegs, office parties and charity events – what more could you want? To support Cybba’s continued growth, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic, hardworking team. Do you have what it takes?