As the Digital Marketing Manager, SEO at Dynatrace, you will be responsible for the development and execution of strategies aimed at increasing traffic to Dynatrace.com through search engines. You will utilize search engine optimization tactics and best practices, monitor & identify industry trends, and interpret performance to inform actionable recommendations to drive the business forward. Under the guidance of the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, SEO, you will also work with our teams in the US, Austria, as well as our agency partners.
- Ensure that SEO efforts are managed effectively to achieve performance goals
- Learn and expand on best practices to inform technical website audits as well as evaluate existing pages and content
- Partner with corporate comms, product SMEs, and product marketing to plan and develop new content that drives organic traffic.
- Evaluate and optimize new and existing content to improve ranking and search visibility for target keywords using SEO tools and web analytics platforms
- Research and identify new keyword opportunities for our market
- Partner with other members of the digital marketing team to develop cross-channel campaigns
- Willingness to adjust working hours to support global initiatives
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing-focused role
- Strong understanding of the nuances in search engines, keyword research, and content creation
- Inherently curious with a passion for learning the latest SEO-related trends and strategies
- Familiarity with SEO tools and web analytics platforms (BrightEdge, Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics etc.)
- Analytical and strategic thinker with the ability to interpret results that drive change
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting concepts/deliverables to internal stakeholders and external partners
- Ability to work autonomously and have excellent attention to detail
Why join Dynatrace?
People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.