Digital Account Manager
As an Account Manager you will join Cybba’s Commercial team in an effort help Global Marketing leaders solve their most important digital problems. Team members in this role solve these problems through being a product expert of our full-funnel marketing and advertising technology platform. You will be tasked with building, retaining, and growing relationships with our customers.
You will work closely with your clients to understand their needs and prioritize deliverables that drive results, revenue and stickiness. This includes building out marketing strategies, executing and optimizing those strategies, all while delivering the highest caliber results and service. The ideal candidate for this role is a solid contributor and analytical industry expert who is looking to directly impact on accounts as well as develop best practices with Management.
If you love the deadline-driven environment of a startup, online marketing, and forming meaningful customer relationships then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join our Commercial Team at an exciting time.
• Own the relationship and customer success of a dedicated subset of Cybba’s clients, including strategy development, campaign execution and optimization, and retention. These are companies like Adidas Group & Mizuno
• Analyze website and performance data to better devise strategies to better understand attribution and Cybba’s role in the overall marketing mix
• Best practice generation with a focus on new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
• Be a customer advocate internally while efficiently collaborating with support teams, including onboarding, sales, marketing, ad operations, technical & design services.
• Ensure that customers see maximum value from their Cybba spend and fully utilize our platform to hit their goals
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 1-3+ years of experience in client service, account management, display advertising, and/or digital marketing
• Demonstrated success in fast-paced and deadline-driven environments
• Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
• Strong analytic skills with the ability to quickly learn new technology or platforms as Cybba evolves
• Excellent communicator and presenter. Comfortable leading calls, meetings or presentations with multiple stakeholders
• Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to quickly make an impact in a results-oriented group
• Efficiency with MS office tools, email, CRM. GA Certification is a plus
Cybba Inc., founded in Boston in 2017 with offices nationwide, helps to bring its innovative digital marketing solutions to e-commerce companies around the world. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies. With these strategies and our full-service account management, we help brands drive qualified traffic to their sites, increase customer conversion rates, and reduce cart abandonment.
Each day at Cybba involves new and exciting projects, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun! Snacks and kegs, office parties and charity events – what more could you want? To support Cybba’s continued growth, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic, hardworking team.