Dental Content Marketing Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As a Dental Content Marketing Specialist at Formlabs, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to share with the world the possibilities of 3D printing by creating content that appeals to our target audiences online. You’ll own all aspects of this process, from writing high-quality content to creating aesthetic, but conversion-focused web pages to conducting interviews and producing engaging videos with our users. If you’re an experienced writer who is passionate about dental technology, have a flair for the written word, a skill for delivering content, and a desire to help Formlabs advance within the industry, this is the perfect challenge for you!
- Collaborate with internal partners to develop written communications across the marketing funnel that grow brand awareness and guide lead generation and direct sales
- Understand our buyer personas and target industry segments to create a content plan aligned with buyers’ needs and our internal funnels
- Maintain style and tone throughout Formlabs dental content
- Manage content creation and distribution across a range of digital channels (web, social, email)
- Deliver content in person and virtually through tradeshows, webinars and other educational avenues
- Experience with selling, marketing or supporting dental products specifically in CAD/CAM
- Copywriting/copy editing experience, preferably for web or other digital media
- Enjoy working both independently and collaboratively on a team
- Quickly develop an understanding of dental topics and applications, with an ability to translate into targeted content for technical dental audiences
- Able to leverage your dental background, might describe yourself as an “dental technician turned marketer”
- Familiarity with 3D printing and the 3D printing industry
- Experience with creative media (photo, video) production
- B2B marketing experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.