Demand Generation Specialist-Dental at Formlabs
Title: Demand Gen Specialist - Dental
Joining Formlabs as a Growth Marketing Specialist is an exciting opportunity to support the execution of a full-funnel demand generation and acquisition marketing strategy for a fast-growing vertical segment of the 3D printing industry’s fastest growing company.
In this role you will build and execute campaigns to generate leads, increase conversion rates, and accelerate funnel velocity within the dental marketing funnel. You’ll combine your analytic ability with your strong drive to get results to create webinars and other content campaigns that grow lead generation and direct sales. If you are eager to have full funnel ownership of demand generation for a fast growing segment of our market and exceed aggressive quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Work closely with the revenue marketing & dental sales teams to execute demand generation campaigns to grow our share of the North American dental market
- Build and manage a calendar of digital events to increase lead velocity and convert prospects to customers
- Manage and optimize an email marketing program to nurture prospects and convert them into marketing qualified leads
- Own relationships with external vendors and syndication partners to expand the reach of our content
- Report on and analyze funnel and campaign data to identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, or acquisition role, preferably in a B2B setting
- Exceptional planning abilities
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines at once
- Motivated team player
- Able to use data to make decisions and segment audiences
- Experience in the dental, medical, or pharmaceutical space would be a bonus, but is not required
- Experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Excel, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.