Demand Generation Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for someone to develop a full-funnel demand generation and acquisition marketing strategy for the 3D printing industry's fastest growing company. You'll combine your analytic muscle with your creative genius to identify opportunities and build campaigns to grow lead generation and direct sales in North America. If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and exceed quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, we want you as a Growth Marketing Manager for Demand Generation.
- Build and manage paid and organic lead generation campaigns with advertising partners, influencers, partner companies, and others based on data-driven hypotheses
- Build monthly and quarterly lead generation targets by channel and develop marketing programs to deliver expected lead volume within a specified budget
- Promote our short and long form content to new audiences in each of our target verticals while working with our creative team to design ads and other assets to support your campaigns
- Analyze campaign data to Identify areas for improvement
- Evaluate assumptions and data around important metrics like cost per lead and conversion rate vs. performance and LTV
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing role with a focus on online advertising or lead generation, preferably in a B2B setting
- Understanding of paid acquisition channels (online/offline) and excitement to learn about new ones
- Experience designing and creating display ads that convert
- A proven track record running campaigns to lower CPL
- Exceptional planning abilities and attention to detail
- Able to use data to make decisions and segment audiences
- Experience with a modern marketing tech stack – Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, SQL, Excel, AdWords, Facebook Power Editor, Segment, Google Tag Manager
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.