Customer Marketing Manager, Growth at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every product designer, hardware engineer, researcher, jeweler, and dental professional in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Customer Marketing Manager is an exciting opportunity to drive the strategy and execution of customer revenue growth and retention within our install base.
You’ll work closely with our sales, services, and support teams on these campaigns to help achieve cross-sell, up-sell, and retention goals that have huge impacts on our company-wide goals and vision to expand access to digital fabrication tools so that anyone can make anything. You’ll combine your analytical muscle with your creative genius to identify opportunities and build campaigns to grow revenue from our existing customer base.
If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and exceed aggressive quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Build and manage effective campaigns to grow revenue within the Formlabs customer base through new cross and upsell programs based on data-driven hypotheses
- Own the customer journey strategy across new and existing channels like webinars, email, reviews, chat, and sales/service agents to execute and deliver campaigns that encourage customer retention and expansion
- Document and analyze campaign performance to identify and prioritize areas for experimentation.
- Define new reporting and data needs required to provide rapid insight and visibility into customer behavior and program performance
- Collaborate with product, sales, and services teams to maintain a customer lifecycle strategy focused on success, retention, and growth.
- Continually evaluate assumptions and data around key metrics like customer lifetime value, product attachment rates, ROI of programs, and other leading indicators of customer growth.
- Deep understanding of a customer lifecycle and experience building and executing a strategy to grow revenue and improve retention within a customer base
- Experience in email marketing, cross-channel nurturing, customer success, and/or onboarding in a B2B setting
- Excellent ability to tell a story using data that reinvents the status quo
- Experience designing experiments and multivariate tests with segmented audiences, and executing them to build learnings that have an impact on strategies
- Experience with a modern marketing tech stack – Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Reporting/Analytics Tools (Data warehouse, SQL, Tableau, Excel), Google Tag Manager
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.