Customer Evangelist at Klaviyo
Why You Should Join the Marketing Team
The marketing team is special - a collection of powerful misfits, passionate doers, creative strategists and insatiable dreamers. We’re looking for people nothing like us to make our diverse group even more diverse and broaden our collective thought.
Specifically, we want someone who is going to tell our customers’ stories.
Our customers aren’t simply special. To us, they are our lifeblood. They are entrepreneurs. Parents. Providers. They put their livelihood on the line every day to make their dreams come true. Our customers are inspired and inspiring. And we need to do a better job sharing their truth.
If you want the opportunity to create the platform that shares the incredible stories of entrepreneurs who succeed, there is not a better option than this.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Meet, learn and capture the essence of hundreds of business owners.
- Be the internal and external authority on what success as an eCommerce operator looks like.
- Tell amazing stories publicly.
- Drive recognition and love for Klaviyo’s brand and products.
- Empower our community to help each other grow.
Who You Are
- Have at least 5+ years of experience in customer marketing or content marketing
- Naturally curious with an itch to learn more.
- Oprah-esque in your ability to get people to trust you quickly and deeply.
- Aesopian in your ability to memorably convey the moral of your story.
- Someone who gets irrationally inspired when they hear other people’s stories.
- Exceptionally organized and proud of it, damnit.
What Your Work Will Look Like
- You’ll report to the Head of Product Marketing
- You’ll teach all Klaviyos about our customers
- You’ll become a trusted figurehead in the eCommerce community
- You’ll build the most listened to show in our space from scratch.
- You’ll be credited by thousands as being one of the main reasons they succeed.
- You’ll create a closer bond between merchants and the Klaviyo community.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.