- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, optimizing our conversion paths
- Use data-driven insights to propose and design future tests.
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, in order to optimize each conversion path
- Configure goals, triggers, tracking snippets etc. Using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, as well as CRO tools like Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc.
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Develop benchmark reports and dashboard that empower Marketing and Sales stakeholders to monitor and analyze the progress of their programs.
- Contribute to website development with a highly technical approach around analytics and testing strategy.
- Partner closely with design, digital and demand generation team to test and improve content, creative, copy and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization.
- Design and manage processes for measuring the business impact of marketing campaigns and tactics, and advise on campaign best practices.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in an online optimization testing role, leveraging industry tools such as Optimizely or similar.
- Proven analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and command of inbound marketing tactics
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to effectively communicate test results, insights, and recommendations to internal teams.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Capability to manage multiple projects, communicate progress against milestones clearly and concisely as well as navigate ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate across all aspects of the business (marketing, technology and creative teams).
- Ability to express ideas or concepts clearly both verbally via presentations and in writing.
- Proven experience in quantitative & qualitative analysis to justify proposed actions.
- Must be able to interpret performance reporting and recommend actionable next steps to leadership.
- Experience with the latest marketing technologies (e.g. analytics platform, testing and optimization tools, marketing automation).
- Strong acumen with web and marketing operations tools as well as project management systems.
Bonus Points If You:
- Have some experience with web development (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Have a background in web design.
- Worked within Free Trial model.
- QC’d tests in your previous role.
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.