Content Marketing Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We want you to join us as our as our next Content Strategist at Formlabs, if you're excited to share with the world the possibilities of 3D printing by creating compelling content. You’ll own all aspects of this process, from writing high-quality content to creating aesthetic, but conversion-focused web pages, to conducting interviews and producing engaging videos with our users. If you’re an experienced writer who aspires to grow within a technology startup, have a flair for the written word, a skill for the perfect tone, and a desire to tell stories, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Use research and marketing skills to brainstorm, produce and test a range of content that grows brand awareness and guides lead generation and direct sales
- Understand our buyer personas and target industry segments and create a content plan aligned with d a buyers’ journey
- Align content strategy with an understanding of personas and customer journeys within each of our target industry segments
- Manage distribution across a range of digital channels (web, social, email)
- Experience developing compelling content, from ideation to execution
- Copywriting/copy editing experience, preferably for web or other digital media
- Enjoy working both autonomously and collaboratively on a team
- A self-directed learner that can quickly develop an understanding of technical topics, with an ability to translate into targeted content for technical and business audience
- Enthusiastic writer with B2B marketing experience
- Familiarity with 3D printing and the 3D printing industry
- Working knowledge of SEO tactics
- Basic HTML or design knowledge
- Experience with creative media (photo, video) production
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.