Content Marketing Manager at Scandit
Scandit is seeking a great communicator and experienced B2B content marketer to help us scale our content marketing function, supporting the end-to-end buying cycle - from building our profile to marketing campaigns to sales engagements. You will be responsible for planning and creating fantastic content that attracts and informs customers about the transformational power of using our computer vision, data capture and augmented reality platform. The goal is to convey how and why our technology is market-leading so we engage customers, the media and analysts.
The role will work alongside another content marketer in the global External Communications and Content Marketing team, reporting to a Director. You’ll be part of a larger international marketing function working closely with some dynamic colleagues in Digital, Events, Partner and Field Marketing.
If you know how to communicate with content, want to continue to innovate and learn and are self-motivated, you’ll fit in well and have fun!
What You Will Do
- Plan and create content to effectively deliver Scandit’s message globally, primarily industry-focused – retail, healthcare, transport & logistics, manufacturing.
- Your content will be used in awareness and demand generation ABM campaigns, public relations and sales engagements.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing to promote and repurpose the content across multiple communication channels to drive inbound leads.
- Create assets such as whitepapers, blog posts, case studies, webcasts, webinars, email cadences, etc. Your ideas will help us develop new formats to continually improve our reach and cut-through with target audiences.
- You will continuously monitor and analyse content performance metrics on social and website and make improvements accordingly.
Who You Are
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or other equivalent work experience required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; native English speaker preferred. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of B2B content creation and marketing in the IT industry (software and SaaS preferred), with the ability to relate to target audiences ranging from developers to the C-suite.
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing.
- Your communication style is clear, informative, human and refreshing - reflecting our company’s innovative culture and values.
- You have editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences need and how to create content that meets their needs.
- The ability to navigate an emerging market and deliver results in a high-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Experience managing vendors and other third-party contributors that play a role in the content creation, such as designers and external copywriters.
- Knowledge of tools such Google Analytics, WordPress and Marketo is a plus.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s market-leading mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare use our technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
We are a young and dynamic organisation with a plan and a dedicated workforce who know how they’re going to implement that plan. We are international - with the head office in Zurich and offices in Boston, San Francisco, London and Warsaw. We work really hard in a comfortable and fun environment.