Content Marketing Manager
To empower the entire subscription industry to grow, we need to create content that will engage our target audience and drive awareness to our offerings. The right person for this role will be able to come into our fast-paced environment, learn our products and mission in no time at all, and work directly with the CEO to build out and execute on our content strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading our content program, which includes managing internal and external writers, along with concepting and writing compelling content for a variety of platforms including blogs, website, promotional material, articles and interviews.
- Working across the marketing team to provide content and copy as needed for the website, speaking decks, email copy, and more.
- Closely tracking and reporting on content and social performance metrics
- Partnering with our design team for content layout
- Partnering with PR and Community team members to optimize results for all channels
- In addition to creating regular content for the ProfitWell blog, you’ll become a regular contributor to blogs outside of ProfitWell (guest posts, contributed columns, etc.)
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years experience in a content role
- Experience building and owning a content strategy, managing an editorial calendar and planning future content
- Experience with tools like SEMRush, BuzzSumo, Ahrefs, and Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Ability to figure out which content is resonating and what to go and create more of.
- Demonstrated experience owning and growing a traffic goal month over month, year over year.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Speech, Debate, or door-to-door selling experience
- Previous podcast experience
- Startup experience
- Software industry experience
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help subscription companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear you need to be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Top-tier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in a fast paced environment