The Dynatrace marketing team is seeking a strategic yet hands-on marketing director to lead the company’s content marketing initiative. This leader will own the strategy for prioritizing and building our marketing and sales content. This entails writing content, leading a team of content creators, and driving collaboration across our organization to ensure planned content is delivered on time, with measurable impact on SEO and organic traffic to Dynatrace.com.
This individual will tackle topics including thought leadership in the observability and AIOps markets, Dynatrace product innovation, and company culture. She/he will possess an understanding of the cloud-native market, the buyer’s journey for DevOps managers, Site Reliability Engineers, Digital Experience and BizOps managers, as well as their executive leadership. In addition, she/he will have a strong perspective on which assets support the buyer’s journey, and which do not. She/he will have a passion for all aspects of content development, from writing, creative, and layout, to demand generation. Content includes blogs, premium/gated content such e-books, analyst reports, as well as proprietary and third-party research.
This marketing leader will be an expert writer, collaborator, and team coach, fully adept at working together with diverse teams, including product, sales, partner, HR, and marketing organizations. She/he will maintain a unique blend of strategic, quantitative, and creative abilities, taking business goals into consideration when making content-related decisions. She/he will manage agency partnerships and drive a robust creative process, from strategy through flawless execution.
This leader will be a champion of the Dynatrace brand identity, nurturing our ‘voice’ so we stand out in a crowded environment, and ensuring our brand is properly reflected across all external customer touch points. She/he will serve as an internal brand ambassador and evangelist, ensuring processes are in place to help prospective customers and internal business partners take full advantage of our content, and understand use the story, promise, and business value portrayed in these materials.
- Own SEO and organic traffic metrics for the company, in partnership with Digital Marketing and PMM.
- Build strategy for Dynatrace marketing and sales content, spanning Dynatrace-produced and third party-produced deliverables.
- Create a content roadmap that aligns to Dynatrace goals and buyers’ needs.
- Expand a team that writes compelling content that our prospective customers want to engage with and that aligns to our SEO strategy.
- Own all aspects of content development, including setting the strategy to prioritize asset creation based on SEO requirements, aligning teams on plan, leading content team/writers to deliver high-quality content, partnering with creative teams on visual and layout, and working with the Digital Marketing team to publish and optimize content for maximum impact. Iterate / update content as needed based on results.
- Present results, including impact on SEO and organic traffic, to Dynatrace executive leadership.
- Champion Dynatrace voice and culture; be a leading member of our winning team as well as a positive contributor to our company culture.
- BA or BS required
- MBA preferred
- 10 years’ B2B technology company experience
- 5-7 years’ experience writing compelling content for IT audiences, ideally in the cloud-native space
- Excellent communications skills
- Team builder and motivator
- Solid executive presence – ability to collect and present results to senior business leaders
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.