Content Marketing Associate
About the Job
We’re looking for an energetic, creative, and tech savvy person who loves marketing and is excited to be on the front line of a dynamic start-up company. This job is ideal for someone interested in growing their content marketing skills. Your job will focus on research and writing of blogs, white papers, case studies, social media posts, marketing emails, infographics, and other communications. Strong writing skills are important, as you will need to distill and write about technical, legal, and other nuanced subject matter.
Role and Responsibilities
- Produce interesting and informative blog content
- Research and write white papers and other long-form content
- Create visually informative pieces of content like infographics and how-to guides
- Contribute to social media publishing and strategy
- Assess success of content channels
- Become an expert in 3Play Media’s products, video accessibility, and the industries we serve
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Ability to learn, discuss, and write about technical content
- Attention to detail
- Interest in growing your marketing skills
- Understanding of inbound marketing and SEO
- Understanding of social media marketing
- Ability to use imagery to help tell a story
Nice to Haves
Interest in or familiarity with any of the following are beneficial for the role: WordPress, HubSpot, Unbounce, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, email marketing, blogging, lead gen, graphic design, video editing/production, public speaking, and accessibility.
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable start-up making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 2,500 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2007 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. There are no politics or wasteful meetings and projects get done quickly and efficiently. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light, a game room and a friendly dog named Bo who shares our views and ambitions. At times you will need to work long and difficult hours, but the work is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a direct impact on our company’s success.
Location and Perks
Boston, MA – Fort Point on the Red Line near South Station. We are in the heart of Boston’s thriving Innovation District at the Boston Seaport. New restaurants and bars are popping up regularly, and we are surrounded by Boston’s buzzing tech scene.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Vision plan
- Vacation/sick pay
- Disability and life insurance
- Transportation subsidy
- Company outings/social events
- Beer/kombucha/cold brew on tap