If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
Here’s where you come in. We’re looking for a stellar Client Marketing Manager to own the strategy and execution of marketing programs with our health plan, provider, and medical device client partners. The Client Marketing Manager supports patient enrollment in client programs as well our partners’ B2B efforts with key employer groups, providers and government contracts. The Client Marketing Manager is also responsible for managing client lifecycle marketing activities to support account growth. A successful candidate will excel at managing multiple deadlines, collaborating with stakeholders across the organization, and adapting to change at a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- Oversee the execution of marketing programs by client, including patient acquisition and retention as well as B2B channel marketing engagements
- Build trustworthy relationships internally and with clients to appropriately guide client strategies and respond to client needs
- Design and own client-specific marketing strategies and project plans
- Work closely with clients, internal planning and creative functions to deliver strong campaigns in a variety of channels (email, direct mail, paid search,etc.), programs, and tactics
- Manage client marketing programs through continual analysis of program performance, using data to optimize campaign effectiveness and identify new opportunities for improvement
- Serve as a subject matter expert internally and externally on effective marketing strategies, tactics, and measurement
- Support customer lifecycle engagement across assigned accounts
- Define processes that streamline internal workflows and drive scalable growth
- Four-year degree
- 5-8 years experience (agency or marketing consulting experience preferred)
- Healthcare, technology, or regulated industry experience preferred
- Understanding of marketing strategies to stimulate market interest and lead generation techniques (B2B2C)
- Fluency in a variety of marketing channels including paid digital, SEM, social media, and direct marketing
- Strong project and time management skills including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, while maintaining fastidious attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Comfortable interpreting data to produce actionable insights
- Embraces Wellframe values of tenacity, collaboration, and humility
- Must be willing to travel up to 10%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.