Channel Marketing Specialist, APAC Region
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As a Channel Marketing Specialist, your goal will be to enable Asia-Pacific channel partners to market Formlabs products. By developing creative marketing and sales initiatives, you will ensure the continued success of our resellers and distributors. If you are excited to take on this dynamic role and build creative programs to engage our partners and help Formlabs grow, we want you to join our team!
- Support marketing initiatives for partners across the Asia-Pacific region (excluding Japan and Greater China)
- Build relationships with new partners
- Contribute to global resources or tool creation within the entire global channel network
- Implement global programs locally to create demand, increase brand awareness, and build community within the APAC region
- Based in Singapore with travel globally (specifically to Boston, MA)
- A marketer who's confident in co-developing marketing plans with partners utilizing existing assets, and creating new ones where needed
- Experienced with customers and solving problems
- Team player who is willing to do what it takes to achieve your goals
- Ability to gracefully negotiate and manage the needs of competing stakeholders
- Maintained a successful track record driving cross-team/function projects to completion
- Work between teams across geographies with high levels of autonomy
- Have a solid balance of right and left brain - analytical and creative
- Understanding of the APAC region and different cultural norms
- Experience in channel marketing
- Prior interest or experience in 3D printing
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.