The role is responsible for ideating, strategizing, planning, executing, and managing global integrated marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and generate B2B demand. This role requires working cross-functionally across the Marketing organization, Sales, Business Development, Partnering, Product, and other teams. The ideal candidate will be a data driven, fundamentally sound marketer who understands the entire mix and has proven experience in integrated digital campaign management.
What You’ll Do
· Develop and execute quarterly integrated campaigns to drive engagement, pipeline and closed revenue, leveraging and coordinating key channels such as digital advertising, webinars, direct mail, email and more
· Lead project management of your campaigns and programs from timeline management to campaign execution, including any troubleshooting and reporting
· Orchestrate with team to ensure planning and process are aligned across content, creative, product marketing and other disciplines
· Ensure creative excellence, cohesiveness and quality across campaigns
· Develop and execute ABM programs as part of your campaigns from ideation to execution
· Create campaign promotion content, such as copywriting for landing pages, email promotions, banners, etc.
· Work closely with BDRs to integrate Marketing and Sales approaches for campaigns
· Provide and collect feedback to/from all stakeholders throughout campaign process
· Understand Dynatrace’s industry, business, and portfolio.
The Experience & Skills We Desire
· 5-7+ year experience in building and executing integrated campaigns across multiple marketing tactics and platforms across account based (working in ABM is a plus)
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, computer science, or any field of study. Relevant work experience is more important
· A track record of partnering with sales to build pipeline and drive bottom line results
· Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
· Track and report on various aspects of campaign effectiveness indexing on Qualified Sales opportunities
· Strong execution capability with highest standards in driving results
· Experience working within a matrix environment to drive program creation and success.
· Understanding of integrated marketing and the entire marketing mix
· Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do)
· Ability to think outside of the box and innovate the art of marketing
· Proven track record managing multiple priorities with cross-functional teams
· Ability to articulate and present plans teams across Dynatrace
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected] Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Read Full Job Description