To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Marketing Specialist is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
In this role, you will build and execute the strategy for a global webinar program that drives lead acquisition, increases conversion rates, and accelerates funnel velocity across all of Formlabs’ target verticals. You’ll combine your analytic ability with your creative genius to create webinars and other content campaigns that to grow lead generation and direct sales. If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and exceed aggressive quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Build and manage a global webinar program that drives lead acquisition and funnel velocity across all of Formlabs’ target verticals
- Identify internal and external thought leaders to partner with to create content that resonates with our target personas
- Manage external vendors and syndication partners to promote webinars and maintain deadlines
- Create promotional assets including emails, landing pages, and display ads to help achieve monthly and quarterly registration and lead generation targets
- Analyze campaign data to identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- Continually evaluate assumptions and data around key metrics like cost per lead and conversion rate vs. performance, and highlight any swings
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, or acquisition role, preferably in a B2B setting
- Exceptional planning abilities and attention to detail
- Strong team player who is willing to do what it takes to achieve your goals
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and segment audiences
- Experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, SQL, Excel, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.