Implementation Engineer, ConneX
CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing ten's of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
The Implementation Engineer will be responsible for working directly with our world-class client base to implement, test and support the ConneX suite of integration components. This is a vital role within our organization and it will be necessary to consistently provide the highest levels of customer service and one must be able to effectively multi-task and be comfortable wearing many hats.
- Introduce and educate clients on ConneX and its capabilities
- Provide technical and consultative support to our clients
- Collect and organize client feedback
- Help on-board new customers by validating proper system configuration and data integrity
- Perform scripting and data analysis in support of ConneX roll outs
- Perform quality assurance testing
- Work with ConneX engineering to troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide 2nd tier technical support
- Contribute ideas for product enhancements
- Develop ConneX documentation
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience working with major POS brands (Oracle Micros, NCR Aloha, Positouch, Brink, etc.) in a hospitality production environment.
- Experience reconciling POS transactions on a Daily Sales Report (DSR)
- Experience working with Menu Mix reporting and Time Clock exports
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn new tasks, software platforms and industries quickly
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage priorities across a diverse set of responsibilities
- Self-starter attitude; ability to perform strongly without constant supervision
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Some programming experience is desirable (Bash, Python, Java, SQL)
- Experience interfacing with APIs and reverse engineering
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime! Employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday from top Boston restaurants.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring fine local craft brews.
- Generous employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer programs.