We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Drive performance of a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for a Workplace Experience Admin to work with our team dedicated to defining the DraftKings culture. You will collaborate across teams and be a core part of our workplace experience team, helping with special events, maintaining the office, maintaining security protocol, and much more. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Workplace Experience Admin:
- Welcome guests and assist with the visitor sign-in process in accordance to security protocol.
- Submit work orders to the building & assist with coordination of work, as needed.
- Responsible for badge management including badge creation and terminations.
- Maintain & restock office supply inventory at reception.
- Maintain orderly appearance of the front of the house.
- Assist with other duties as requested to ensure the smooth functioning of the office.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional demeanor with a customer focus in dealing with visitors.
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook).
- Exhibit a 'can-do' attitude.
- Must be comfortable working early mornings.
- Sports/DFS knowledge.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.