VP, Talent Acquisition at Klaviyo (Greater Boston Area, MA)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Vice President, Talent Acquisition
The Vice President of Talent Acquisition will have experience attracting & recruiting top talent at scale, while maintaining Klaviyo’s unique company culture. A hands-on leader, this individual will diagnose and understand the talent needs within each of the company’s respective business units, then partner with those business leaders to customize recruiting programs and fill the necessary talent gaps. As the company continues to broaden its workforce and extend its customer base into new regions, this leader will develop a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy and roadmap that ensures the organization is hiring the right talent needed for sustainable growth.
How you will make a difference
- Design and implementation of data-driven, go-to-market strategies that will attract top talent across complex and competitive global markets
- Work closely with the People team, leadership, and key stakeholders to hire remarkable talent
- Build recruiter capabilities to take advantage of the latest technology and social networking platforms in order to identify and attract talent
- Establish goals and objectives and track progress towards achievement
- Increase Klaviyo’s employment brand, working in conjunction with Marketing to increase the talent pipeline of candidates
- Elevate team to everyday excellence through coaching, developing, and leading through vision and values
- Instill a customer-focused, partnership model and approach across the team to ensure delivery of a consistently outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience
Who you are
- Global recruiting experience leading Talent Acquisition preferred; understanding of global recruiting dynamics, policies and business dynamics
- Proven track record of success in leading talent acquisition at the enterprise level
- Experience developing and executing short, mid, and long-term, data-driven strategies that yield top talent in competitive markets
- Has led recruiting teams of 25+
- Broad business acumen and leadership knowledge with a strong ability to influence
- Thrive in complex environments and manage and bring clarity to ambiguous situations
- Min 10 Years related Talent Acquisition experience
- Min 6 years people management experience
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a Colorado or New York City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found here.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.