Technical TA Partner at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
As a member of the Toast Tech TA team, you’ll join a collaborative group who care about their craft, and who value the deep relationships they’ve built with their partners across the business. In addition to finding the right person for each job we work, we make time to have some fun along the way! You will join a team of 7 Technical TA Partners across our Boston, Chicago and Dublin locations.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work directly with senior leaders across R&D to ensure we build talent pipelines to fit our functional needs, our mission, and our culture.
- Build sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines with due consideration to the importance of both quality and diversity
- Source, interview, present and close a diverse slate of candidates for Engineering, Product Management, Design and other roles across geos, as well as remotely
- Collaborate on creating and implementing recruiting strategies that will impact the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Demonstrable success in sourcing and full life cycle recruiting for technical roles
- Experience sourcing, and closing candidates in a competitive market
- Ability to work in a sometimes ambiguous, growing company environment
- Strong communication skills in all directions (internally, externally, cross functionally)
- Committed to creating and facilitating an excellent candidate experience
*Bread puns encouraged but not required