Technical Sourcer at CarGurus
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms, and data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation, and vehicle history.
CarGurus Talent Acquisition team continues to be on front lines of rapid scale. The mission is to hire dynamic talent, foster diversity & inclusion, and operate as a center of excellence for the business. We are seeking a Technical Sourcer – the first ever full time technical sourcer on our TA team. Your mission will be to spearhead this new job profile, and help us build pipelines across engineering. You will have a pulse on the technical job market and provide insights to Recruiting and Engineering departments across the organization.
What You'll Do:
- To attract and source top talent globally. We are local to Cambridge, but have offices globally and want to find the best candidates
- A strong ability to build relationships with employees across the organization
- Process & Data – CarGurus is Data Driven, our recruiting team is always seeking to improve based on the data we have accessible.
- Act as a CarGurus ambassador. You are on the front lines and must attract active and passive talent across multiple sourcing platforms/methods
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of technical recruiting and/or sourcing experience
- Curiosity in the general global technology market
- Boolean strings, google search, x-ray sourcing (Any of the above is fine)
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.