Technical Recruiter at Jellyfish (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Jellyfish is on a mission to make engineering leaders’ lives better by elevating the practice of engineering management. With the help of our customers, we at Jellyfish have built the world’s leading Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, the work they do, and how they operate. By analyzing engineering signals and contextual business data, Jellyfish enables leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software, efficiently, on time.
We started our journey in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: Engineering is the core of modern business, so let’s create a platform to manage it that way! We have tripled in size this year and are looking for a passionate and efficient recruiter to help us as we continue growing over the coming months and years.
As Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand recruiting needs
- Identify and source qualified candidates for a variety of job families
- Educate and excite candidates about Jellyfish as an organization and the role
- Screen and assess a candidate’s fit to role
- Move candidates through the interview process quickly while creating a great candidate experience
- Continuously contribute to evolution of recruiting processes for maximum efficiency, keeping hiring manager and candidate experience as top priority
- 5+ years of experience in a high-volume recruiting role
- Ability to learn and allocate time efficiently; handle multiple deliverables while concurrently managing competing priorities
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and research skills
- Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge
Bonus points if:
- You have worked in a high growth startup!
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.