Technical Recruiter at Paperless Parts, Inc. (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Who are we:
From small local businesses to large multinational corporations, when manufacturers use Paperless Parts, they free up valuable time to focus on what is truly important to them. Our customers spend more time with their families, expand their businesses, invest in sustainable practices, and grow as a result of new opportunities. We’re a passionate team that believes manufacturing is a vital component of our everyday lives and the backbone of our economy. We’re dedicated to providing this invaluable industry with a cloud-native platform that empowers the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age. From life-saving medical devices to critical components that unlock new depths of outer space, our customers produce parts that go into some of the world’s coolest and most impactful products. Without manufacturing, many new ideas never become a reality. It is our mission to enable manufacturers with the technology they need to drive innovation – and our world – forward.
Paperless Parts is a team of motivated and hardworking creators and doers. If you’re looking to have a direct impact on a fast-scaling company that is revolutionizing an entire industry, read on and apply!
Due to the nature of our business and interaction with external clients, Paperless Parts has a COVID-19 vaccination mandate. (Unvaccinated persons may request medical or religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis).
Reporting to the VP, People Strategy & Operations, as a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for partnering to design and implement recruitment strategies and platforms to help attract and hire qualified employees.
As a fast-growing start-up, The Technical Recruiter will collaborate with the team to build the technical recruiting function from the ground up. The Technical Recruiter’s responsibilities will include researching, building up, and managing platforms and processes, creating hiring collateral, coordinating with the hiring teams, and developing sourcing strategies for various roles, from entry to executive-level positions. The Technical Recruiter will ensure Paperless Parts provides an excellent candidate experience while meeting business goals, building a strong talent pipeline, filling vacancies, and supporting future hiring needs.
Who Are You:
You are a highly organized and efficient technical recruiter. You have a pretty good understanding of what makes for a good technical resume and how to conduct a screen. You're a naturally proactive person looking for the next opportunity to showcase your skills and are looking to help build the recruiting function.
This position requires activities that are subject to US Export Control Laws and require US Citizenship or Green Card Holder.
- Design and execute data-driven recruitment strategies to attract, evaluate, and hire top technical talent
- Full cycle recruitment and responsibility for filling challenging technical openings - executive to entry-level - including outreach, scheduling, communication, and follow up
- Partner with the VP of People and Marketing team to identify opportunities to showcase the company brand by creating exciting and attractive hiring collateral and leveraging current recruiting platforms
- Create data-driven recruitment processes and procedures that allow the organization to optimize every stage of the hiring process and candidate experience
- Promote strong DEI recruitment strategies to attract diverse candidates
- Oversee, improve, and ensure an outstanding candidate experience
- Develop best practices and cohesion between recruiting function, People team, executives, and hiring teams
- Collaborate with leadership to develop consistent and standardized interviewing practices for technical hiring teams
- Grow and strengthen the talent pipeline
- Provide leadership with weekly updated pipeline reports
- As part of the Paperless Parts team, further, the company-wide DEI & social impact initiates
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a technical recruiter
- Prior experience scaling the Recruiting function at a high-growth Series A to Series C startup, preferred
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding
- Proven success recruiting roles in Engineering
- Ability to travel to job shops and customers; proof of vaccination required
Paperless Parts Life:
Paperless Parts is an exciting Boston-based Series B SaaS company that has created the leading cloud-native software platform for manufacturers.
Team: You will be joining a highly driven and collaborative team that is dedicated to empowering the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age.
Culture: At Paperless Parts, we value intentionality in everything we do, grit in the pursuit of excellence, and curiosity with a bias towards action to deliver simple solutions. We live and breathe these values every day. As a fast-growing company, we’re continually improving what we’ve built while still building from the ground up. This creates a fast-paced environment where we work hard and celebrate our wins.
Office: Our office is full of energy; people are regularly collaborating to solve hard problems. We recognize that people work well in different environments and have intentionally designed our office to provide both collaborative spaces and quiet focus areas. We have the top floor of a renovated brick and beam building where you will always be greeted by our friendly office dog, Bella, and have access to snacks, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and regularly catered meals. Our height-adjustable desks are set up with dual monitors, and employees are provided with the latest Apple technology to support productivity. Because we value the safety of our team, all employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our office.
Location: Our headquarters is located in the bustling West End neighborhood of Boston, MA, and across the street from the new Hub Hall at TD Garden and North Station for easy access to most transit routes (Orange/Green Line and Commuter Rail) or a 6-minute walk from the Blue Line. Secure bike storage is available.
We value you and your family. With this in mind, full-time employees are provided:
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Competitive pay, with bonuses and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- 11+ paid holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
- Company-sponsored life, disability, and voluntary life insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) plan
- Employee recognition program
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status