Technical Recruiter at Datadog (Greater Boston Area, MA)
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Technical Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling our Product and Engineering departments. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership. We partner with our hiring managers to grow their teams with great people in multiple technical and business areas.
- Own full lifecycle recruiting
- Ensuring that every candidate has an excellent interview experience regardless of outcome
- Mentoring and training new team members
- Ensure that the right roles are getting the right attention
- At least 4-6 years of full-lifecycle experience recruiting engineers
- At least 2 years hiring Software Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, Product Managers, Data Scientists, or Product Designers
- Resourceful in using creative tools to identify and attract highly in-demand talent
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to speak eloquently about software development
- Superior negotiating and closing skills
- Startup experience as an in-house recruiter preferred
- Experience mentoring or managing other technical recruiters and/or sourcers
- 1-2 years of technical recruiting experience within an agency
- 2+ years of internal technical recruiting experience in an early stage start-up or company experiencing rapid growth
- Track record of hiring top Distributed Systems Engineers with a focus on scaling systems and solving problems related to scale
If you’d love to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies in New York, Boston, Denver, and Paris, contact us! Your compensation will include a competitive salary, equity, and generous benefits.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.