To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Your mission is to help an amazing recruiting function find great engineers for our technical teams. You will be focused on all levels of candidates. A natural inclination to discover 'how things work' and a strong motivation to dive deep into our products is essential for success. You relate to technical problems and solutions, and can understand the curiosity that motivates and captivates engineers.
If you’re passionate about connecting with engineers, we want you to join our People Operations team as a Technical Recruiter.
- Collaborate with engineering leaders to deeply understand hiring needs
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates
- Drive offer approval, extensions, and negotiations
- Set recruiting strategy using key metrics
- Find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to understand the technical requirements for the roles you will be hiring
- Disciplined strategy to source, engage, and nurture prospective candidates
- Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Have technical full cycle recruiting experience, preferably at a high growth company or agency that works frequently with entrepreneurial clients
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Exposure or interest in 3D printing
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.