Technical Recruiter at DraftKings
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:19 p.m. (EST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team in Boston. This individual will partner with key stakeholders to identify top talent for our rapidly growing business. We’re looking for passionate individuals who can add value in the recruitment process and understands how to source quickly and creatively, while always keeping the candidate experience top of mind.
- Act as a partner to department heads by developing strategies to recruit talent in highly competitive markets
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process through close collaboration with the business and CRM team
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, with established success in corporate and/or agency recruiting, preference for both
- Strong experience working in applicant tracking systems
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced environment; must be a self-starter able to work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- Our ideal candidate values ethics, honesty, intellectual curiosity, humor, empathy, and has positive energy
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description