Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The Tech Recruiting team at CarGurus is growing! We are currently covering all engineering hiring at CarGurus in Cambridge, MA. We are responsible for sourcing, candidate experience, closing, and working with stakeholders across all levels. Our team is crucial to the growth of this company. We encourage creativity, humor, and adaptability.
If you enjoy a group of people who are not afraid to be themselves and do some hard work, this is the team for you.
What You'll Do:
- Source and work with engineering candidates through the entire recruiting experience.
- You will be expected to work in a team environment. We have a growing team, you will be expected to both learn and teach as you work and grow within our organization.
- Maintain a very high level of customer service, we are the front lines of CarGurus and are supporting the engineering department as they continue to scale
- Experience with utilizing a variety of Sourcing tools.
- Strong ATS and tools experience from job postings to candidate management (Greenhouse, Linkedin, Social).
- Communication is key, you will be working with a growing recruiting team as well as business leaders and hiring managers throughout the company.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience in the Software Industry
- Fulltime contingent agency experience in technology OR corporate recruiting experience
- A strong interest in technology, learning about technology and feel comfortable talking about the tech stack at CarGurus
- Proven success hitting goals and metrics
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.