We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing recruiting team. As part of the Talent Acquisition Team, you will have the chance to build relationships with some of the most talented people in the Boston tech industry! You will have a direct impact in contributing to the breakneck growth of Klaviyo, affecting the culture and business tremendously with the hyper-intelligent, driven and empathetic people you bring into the company! You'll own your recruiting numbers, hitting targets and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. You’ll gain skills, achieve in ways you hadn’t thought possible all while having fun! Sound good? Read on!
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Own Your Process: From sourcing passive technical candidates to closing offers, you will be responsible for providing all candidates with an exceptional experience and ensure Klaviyo is engaging with and hiring exceptional people who will help take Klaviyo to the next level!
- Improve Our Process: We’re not perfect, but we do like to recognize and work towards improving those imperfections. Every Klaviyo has a voice, and we want to hear yours! Fresh perspectives grounded in data and analytics are encouraged and considered in order to make sure we are doing things as best as we can!
- Build Relationships: Your empathy and people-centric approach will forge lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Be an Ambassador: Whether through Klaviyo’s Social Media channels, a recruiting event or good old-fashioned cold outreach, you are an ambassador for Klaviyo and in most cases, the first impression a candidate will have of the company. Candidates are people and you’ll take a balanced approach that makes a candidate feel like an individual while keeping in mind Klaviyo’s business objectives.
- Level Up: Learning and growth is a core value at Klaviyo and we want each and every employee who joins to learn new skills, work on things they haven’t had the chance to, and achieve in ways that will significantly advance their career.
- 2+ years of proven, progressive recruitment experience supporting hiring teams such as Product Design (UX UI)
- Have a passion for creating organizations where everyone, regardless of background or location, can belong and thrive
- Experience recruiting across all areas of development and product engineering
- Proven experience leading searches for engineers (front-end, back-end, and full stack) for cutting edge tech companies
- Experience using a metric driven approach to tracking and running pipeline
- Experience of pipeline generation and qualification, employing varied techniques (both virtual and not), demonstrating creative, resourceful and committed approach
- Excellent phone presence, and ability to qualify very senior talent
- Experience juggling multiple searches and customer relationships
- You recognize the balance between business needs and providing a stellar candidate experience
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 45,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.