Talent Sourcer at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is consistently adding “Toasters” to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace, while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. Our teams have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast talent acquisition team, you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture. that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to our internal customers.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Source, and engage candidates in the US and Ireland across all disciplines.
- Implement and facilitate consistency of recruiting policies and procedures
- Successfully prioritize, manage and complete searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and People success Partners
- Share ideas and collaborate on implementing strategies related to the sourcing of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years of corporate and/or search firm talent sourcing experience
- Experience sourcing a high volume of candidates in a competitive marketplace
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS
- Experience creating content/messaging to engage with passive candidates
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic
- Tremendously well organized and thorough in tracking notes and activity
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
*Bread puns encouraged but not required