Talent Sourcer, Software Engineering at Chewy
Talent Acquisition- Technical Sourcer, Software Engineering
Chewy has an exciting opportunity for a technical recruiter, to join our pack as a Talent Acquisition Sourcer for our Software Engineering teams. Our Strategic Sourcing team operates across technology teams to drive top talent to Chewy and to build highly engaged pipelines for future positions.
What You’ll Do:
A day in the life of a Technical Sourcer includes:
- Using market trends, insights, and competitive intel to create and execute effective sourcing strategies for current and future positions. You know where, why, and how to find the technical talent we need.
- Identifying passive talent using Boolean, LinkedIn, social media sites and more. You know how to go where the talent is.
- Engaging and activating passive talent in meaningful, relevant, and authentic ways
- Assessing talent for Chewy fit and job fit; we set a high bar for talent here at Chewy, and you are the first step in keeping and raising it.
- Owning candidate relationships through the point of in-person interviews. We’re customer obsessed here at Chewy, and in Talent Acquisition our candidates are our customers. You deliver a positive candidate experience through regular updates and communication
- Building and maintaining a network of highly engaged talent. We challenge you to go beyond an occasional check-in email, and we give you full autonomy to add value to people’s lives in meaningful ways.
- Tracking, analyzing, and sharing pipeline activity updates with key stakeholders, as well as using data to inform your strategies
- Staying current on external recruiting and hiring trends to influence sourcing strategies while continuously sharpening your sourcing tools, as well as consulting with Recruitment partners on sourcing best practices
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of corporate and/or agency recruiting or sourcing experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of sourcing methods and strategies
- Strong communication skills and high emotional intelligence – an ability to build authentic and long lasting relationships
- Focused on candidate experience, action-orientated, and motivated by results
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com