Klaviyo is seeking a Talent Development Program Manager. The Global Talent Development team at Klaviyo is responsible for designing and implementing programs which ensure our talent is well positioned to meet our company goals. Examples of programs the team is responsible for include global onboarding, career development, leadership development, performance, goals, and succession planning. This position will play a lead role in the design and implementation of many of our programs and will report directly to the Director of Talent Development. The success of the Global Talent Development team depends on insightful judgment, creative design, and collaborative interaction with HR Business Partners and senior executives across the company. Our talent development programs and processes must be engaging, contemporary and designed with the company priorities as well as the employee experience in mind.
- Lead the design and rollout of Klaviyo’s performance review process end-to-end. You will get the opportunity to completely overhaul our current performance review system making it a delightful experience for both our managers as well as employees.
- Play a lead role in the design and adoption of our employee relations materials that will be leveraged not only by our HR Business Partners, but also our entire workforce.
- Help to support the change management of new systems, processes, programs, and policies.
- Help to develop our individual goals framework from the technology behind it to our philosophy, and the global execution.
- Help to support succession planning from methodology to strategy and work closely with the senior leadership team and HR Business Partner team for implementation and roll out.
- Partner with key stakeholders to build out our competency model framework across the organization.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a global HR function, preferably in a startup to mid-size company.
- In-depth experience designing and implementing global talent development programs
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in designing and implementing global succession planning and talent development processes a plus
- Experience selecting, implementing and gaining adoption for talent management tools
- Excellent program implementation / orchestration skills; Strategic thinker and implementer
- Ability to work across business functions with senior executives and use insightful judgment and a data-driven approach to determine business priorities and develop compelling talent development programs and processes
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 40,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.