Talent Development Manager at DraftKings
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, July 1, 2020
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
At the core of what we do are our people. We are in search of an experienced Talent Development Manager to help us deliver best-in-class learning experiences here at DraftKings. As a Talent Development Manager, you will be responsible for designing & executing learning experiences that deliver meaningful career growth for our employees. If you are passionate about helping others succeed and have a knack for creating engaging and transformative learning experiences that deliver the right content to learners when and how they need it read on!
What you will do:
- Design and execute manager development programming that delivers measurable business and meaningful career growth for our employees.
- Develop content and resources that support multi-modal learning across the organization (both e-learning and live formats).
- Implement various learning methods companywide (online training, peer learning and workshops, coaching).
- Collaborate with the HR business partners & Senior leaders to assess learning gaps and design short and long-term initiatives that optimize employee success.
- Partner with our talent analytics team to create experiences that deliver results and return on investment; Leveraging analytics to measure the success of your programs and experiences.
- Identify and administer behavior assessment tools to support learning & development (e.g DISC).
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record inclusive of 7+ years of experience designing & delivering manager and leadership development programs and experiences; Experience working with global audiences strongly preferred.
- Brings creativity to the way they consider delivering solutions to business challenges; Someone who is willing to take risks, try new methods to get big results and meet the unique needs of our leaders and learners.
- Has a genuine passion for learning & development and demonstrated skills to support designing & delivering engaging content via a wide range of methods.
- Strong knowledge of e-learning platforms, LMS systems and content-creation tools.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, verbal, facilitation and presentation skills with individuals at all levels, including experience working with senior leader and executive audiences.
- Displays a remarkable level of empathy that allows you to personalize and transform the learning experiences that you create for our people to ensure maximum relevance and impact.
- Demonstrates clear ability to manage many projects autonomously.
- Proven strong collaborative and influencing skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Thrives in a creative, fast-paced environment where ambiguity and complexity exists
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Business, Leadership, Organizational Behavior or Adult learning preferred.
- Experience delivering learning and leadership development in a hyper growth, rapidly scaling tech company preferred though not required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
Read Full Job Description