Talent Acquisition at Catalant Technologies
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
The People Team at Catalant is a lean, solution-oriented team that works closely with every function in the organization. We’re looking for resourceful self-starters to join us and roll up their sleeves to help get things done. You will be a key player on the team, from being a critical brand ambassador to supporting full life cycle recruitment. If you are looking to be in an impactful role with tremendous growth opportunities, this position is for you!
What you’ll do
- Support full candidate life cycle, including sourcing, scheduling, and managing interview process
- Ensure a consistently positive candidate experience through timely communication, efficient process, and interviewer preparedness
- Maintain Greenhouse (ATS) to ensure data is up-to-date, accurate, and complete; analyze key recruiting metrics to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and enhance Catalant's employer brand across the company career page and other online resources
- Identify and attend in-person networking events to represent Catalant and meet potential candidates; as appropriate, find events for Catalant to host or sponsor
- Identify and own strategic projects within the Talent Acquisition function
- Support growth of the company by helping to reinforce company culture, recruit talent, and develop positive partner relationships
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years' recruiting experience, preferably in high-growth start-up environments
- Experience with an ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- Experience sourcing passive candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter and other outbounding methods
- Enthusiasm about building a strong employer brand
- Proactive, hyper-accountable, organized, and a quick learner
- Highly adaptable, comfortable balancing many priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with hiring managers across the organization
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
What we offer
- The chance to learn and grow quickly in a dynamic startup environment
- The chance to grow and influence a Talent Acquisition function in a fun, stimulating work environment