Talent Acquisition Specialist at PathAI
PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprising of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help grow our team, continue to diversify our talent pool, and guide candidates through our hiring process. This position can be remote or in Boston, MA.
What you’ll do:
- Full-cycle recruiting for a mission-driven and cutting-edge biotech company
- Coach and guide hiring managers/interviewers to make well informed, effective hiring decisions, ensuring alignment with hiring best practices and DEI efforts
- Consistently and clearly communicate with stakeholders regarding updates to top search priorities and projects
- Contribute to and continuously improve internal best practices and overall recruiting process.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience in talent acquisition performing all activities in the full talent acquisition lifecycle with focus on the technology, life sciences, or medical device industry.
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying and closing exceptional candidates as well as cultivating client relationships.
- Possess strong knowledge of industry regulations, requirements, and trends
- Experienced user of ATS is required; Greenhouse proficiency is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience recruiting for positions in quality, regulatory, clinical science, and medical affairs
- Established network in biotech, life sciences, medical device industries.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.