Talent Acquisition Specialist
ProfitWell has grown quickly over the past few years and has aggressive growth plans for 2019 and beyond. The right person for this role will be able to come into our fast-paced environment and small team, learn our products and mission in no time at all, and drive the growth of our amazing teams.
As a Talent Specialist you’ll work directly the hiring teams and leadership to manage the full-lifecycle recruiting process across multiple functions. Given our product and position in the industry, you’ll learn more about growing a software company than anywhere else while you maintain a proven track record developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the end-to-end hiring and interview process all open requisitions.
- Sourcing and identifying passive candidates to help build out ProfitWell’s Sales, Services, Marketing and Product teams.
- Ensuring a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end.
- Working closely with People Operations, Hiring Managers and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Coordinating all new employee onboarding
- Collaborate on all areas of people operations including employer branding, employee experience, and learning and development.
- Familiarity with Workable ATS
- Combination of agency and in-house experience
- You can draw from your experience working at companies that have scaled quickly
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years full lifecycle recruiting, ideally within a tech/software company.
- Experience working at a high-growth startup strongly preferred
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- Project management skills and ability to manage the hiring process beginning to end.
- Ability to communicate effectively with hiring managers and manage expectations.
- Recruiting experience across multiple functions (sales, marketing, product, etc.)
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help subscription companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear you need to be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Top-tier medical benefits
- Incredible career development in a fast paced environment
- Paid parental leave