Talent Acquisition Partner at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This position is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction working in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment, you will provide recruiting services to include heavy sourcing, candidate development, client management and candidate selection.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Director, this position requires a solutions-oriented talent who can quickly drive results from sourcing to on-boarding.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain expert knowledge of openings and provide proactive solutions to fill requisitions quickly with high quality talent.
- Ensure positive manager and candidate experiences.
- Identify opportunities to create/maintain pipelines of candidates to meet short and long term needs.
- Identify trends and make recommendations on actions in the attraction of top talent.
- Formulate and drive strategic recruiting initiatives for functional areas of the business.
- Recruiting and sourcing, using techniques such as Internet research to identify candidates.
- Seeking a candidate that has deep expertise in uncovering talent in the harder to reach places on the internet (forums, blogs, alumni groups, conference attendee lists, personal home pages, social networks etc.
- Implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates for external job searches via the client’s database, employee referral generation, professional networks and associations, approved websites, direct sourcing and other advanced internet sourcing techniques (including Boolean search logic).
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, create strategy and develop compelling storyline based on this data to gain commitment and drive change.
- Demonstrated capability running weekly recruitment calls, clearing the path for more junior recruiters and holding leaders accountable to moving their requisitions forward.
- Actively manage the business relationship to ensure client satisfaction through evaluating the current use of talent acquisition process and tools.
- Serve as an internal consultant to Business Leaders and COE Leads.
- Experience in overseeing recruiting for a broad range, entry level to leadership level, positions for a geographically dispersed client base.
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Education:Bachelors degree preferred, but not required in lieu of experience.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8+ years' of talent acquisition experience in both agency and corporate (in-house) environments.
- Previous talent acquisition leadership management experience.
- Consultant skills vs order taker- confidence and capability to educate constituents on current market supply and demand for talent related to their open roles.
- Hunter vs farmer- This is a passive market where your ability to market our opportunities will be the key to your success.
- Advanced communication skills. Build compelling ppt. presentations and present to various audiences.
- Ability to influence, experience sourcing with the latest techniques and tools, screening and qualifying candidates.
- Strong knowledge of tools and technology relevant to the Sourcer role (MS Office applications, linked in, Boolean searches etc).
- Ability to formulate and execute recruitment strategies around functional areas of the business.
- Experience working in a team environment, experience working in a COE environment. Cross functional partnership with HR and Compensation.
- Ability to find creative solutions with challenging, niche roles.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.