Talent Acquisition Partner- Sales at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As a member of the Toast TA team, you’ll learn from a collaborative group who care about their craft, and who value the deep relationships they’ve built with their partners across the business. In addition to finding the right person for each job we work, we make time to have some fun along the way! As a Sales TA Partner, you’ll be hiring our Account Executives across the US & partnering with various leaders within the sales organization.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Bring a passion for delivering a best in class recruitment experience to candidate, hiring managers, colleagues and leadership
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers in order to partner on the recruitment process and provide insight
- Partner with internal stakeholders across multiple levels, including senior leadership
- Provide creative solutions to various recruitment tasks
- Successfully prioritize searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics in order to meet business goals
- Utilize data to effectively communicate with business partners regarding recruiting strategies
- Share ideas and collaborate cross functionally related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Corporate and/or search firm experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience sourcing and closing in a competitive marketplace
- Ability to collaborate and influence throughout the organization
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute in high change environment with tight deadlines
- Experience leveraging data and metrics to ensure alignment, exceptional candidate experience, and to influence a consistent and fact-based approach to hiring
- Committed to excellent customer service and candidate experience
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience recruiting for sales professionals
- ATS experience - Greenhouse preferred
- Hospitality experience
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.