Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready for a change?
Toast is consistently adding 100+ “Toasters” to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. We have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast TA team, you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture that ensures the delivery of efficient, effective, quality-driven service to our internal customers.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Lead and develop a team of High Volume, Talent Acquisition Partners, ensuring the team has a high level of impact
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers (both local and remote) to anticipate hiring needs
- Implement and facilitate consistency of recruiting policies and procedures
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Share ideas and collaborate on implementing strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience in management and leadership roles, with a proven track record of hiring, retaining and developing individuals and a team
- Corporate recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience sourcing and closing in a competitive marketplace
- Experience building reports to coach team members and update stakeholders
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic
- Natural leader – you have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- Results-Oriented – you are driven by data and are constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency, and recruiting efforts
- A team player – you inspire others around you and will build a highly motivated and successful team through your collaborative management skills
- Thrive off Dynamic environment comfortable with high volume role
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.