As the Talent Acquisition Data Analyst, you will partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition and Manager, Global Recruiting Operations, and other Talent Leaders to ensure the foundational infrastructure of Klaviyo's people data analytics practices are predictable, efficient, and scalable. You will have the opportunity to help build the strategy for Talent Acquisitions reporting and analytics from the ground up.
This role will provide high-visibility to Klaviyo's Executive Team and other key leaders as we build and maintain departmental dashboards through a variety of tools and automation. You will be instrumental in helping the business identify talent management opportunities to drive Klaviyo's ability to attract, retain, and develop high performing teams.
In addition, your reporting and analytics will provide guidance and performance measurements for the Talent Acquisition team to help us identify inefficiencies and increase overall team productivity. We are looking for someone who obsesses over data hygiene, reporting and drawing insights from that reporting is something that you are passionate about.
How you’ll make a difference
- Build out and maintain the People Analytics database and executive reporting dashboards as it pertains to Talent Acquisition
- Construct the architecture, and integrate multiple systems and data sources to build large and complex data sets to make them usable for analytics studies
- Track and measure metrics and dashboards to ensure our business leaders have easy access to the right information when monitoring organizational health and making talent decisions
- Initiate and execute on data-guided analyses to help solve, inform, and support our Executive Team
- Leverage our People Data to proactively identify new opportunities to drive high engagement, retention, and performance across the company
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across recruiting programs and processes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible
Who you are:
- 5+ years of relevant experience statistical techniques, advanced research design, and analytics/decision sciences with expertise in predictive modeling, time series forecasting, network analysis, machine learning, data mining, etc.
- Experience with SQL, and other analytics tools, data visualization tools
- Passion for HR innovation and a clear vision for how we can use People Analytics to drive meaningful impact towards business priorities.
- Experience managing and working with large databases, data management, including an understanding of various data structures and common methods in data transformation, data validation, and audit.
- Excellent consulting and collaborative skills – ability to translate business problems into research/analytics studies, as well as the ability to communicate the results of analyses with business partners to impact strategy and action
- High integrity and discretion. People data is some of our most sensitive data and we expect employees with access to this to act with the utmost professionalism.
Get to know Klaviyo:
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze, and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 45,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.