Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Who you are:
We’re looking for an experienced recruiter who not only fills roles quickly, but strategically. As the Talent Acquisition Business Partner, you’ll play a key role in the Talent Team which ensures we are hiring and developing the right people for the right roles.
You’ll manage Midaxo’s full-cycle recruiting process across our 4 global offices. You’ll spend your time collaborating with hiring managers, creatively attracting talent, and using KPIs to drive your recruitment plan.
If you have in-depth experience with building a strong talent pipeline and consulting hiring managers to make better hiring decisions, we’d like to meet you.
How You’ll Impact Midaxo:
- Develop and invest in relationships with hiring managers to identify hiring needs, advise on interview methods, and consult on talent decisions.
- Determine the optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks, to ensure we’re reaching our ideal candidates.
- Build a strong talent pipeline for current and future openings by sourcing both active and passive candidates and maintaining effective relationships with candidates during and after the recruiting process.
- Manage full life-cycle of recruiting from sourcing to hiring.
Who we are:
Our mission is to help companies systemize and digitally run their Mergers & Acquisitions and other processes from end to end. Large companies increasingly rely on mergers and acquisitions to grow their businesses, yet ~70% of M&A endeavors fail. We believe the current tools being used by M&A professionals majorly contribute to the problem, and we aim to fix that. We have created a platform that removes the need for disparate manual tools that is revolutionizing the digital M&A market. We are seeking talented and hungry individuals who desire a challenge in their next career move. We have tripled our headcount over the past year and are continuing to grow rapidly.
The Skills You Need to Succeed:
- Ability to provide value-adding recruiting-related advice to hiring managers and influence hiring decisions.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting for new or one-off roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Global recruiting experience, coordinating across multiple time zones.
The most successful employees are the ones who are interested in growing. We don’t expect you to know everything- where’s the fun in that? Be curious, be driven, and take initiative to learn more each day.
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years recruiting experience, at least 2 years corporate recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Competitive compensation with uncapped commission
- Equity in a high-growth potential startup
- Flexible hours
- ***the expectation is this person is primarily in the office**
- Healthcare coverage including dental and vision
- A collaborative, forward-thinking, and fun work environment
- An exciting, diverse, and supportive international team
- Board game nights, mid-day meditations, cocktail soirees, and more
We look forward to hearing from you!
For specific questions reach out to:
+1 (617) 286-2152