Talent Acquisition Business Partner - Entry level
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We’re looking to hire an entry level Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) for our Boston office. Are you an expert in the art of identifying prospects who convert to candidates, and candidates who become hires? If yes, then we should talk!
What you’ll do as an entry level TABP...
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers globally to deeply understand the technical requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Strategize different ways to build the talent pipeline and execute on tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns.
- Find candidates through innovative search techniques.
- Engage and activate passive candidates via highly targeted and personalized approaches.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine the best fit across a broad range of positions such that you can route candidates appropriately.
- Identify and send outbound messaging to at least 250 potential candidates per week.
What you’ll need to qualify for an interview...
- An interest in Talent Acquisition.
Extra credit if you have...
- Experience in the web content management domain.
You’ll enjoy this role if you...
- Are excited to learn the latest techniques to find and engage passive candidates online (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Boolean, Github, Internet Sourcing, etc).
- Are a self-starter with a team first mentality.
- Have a strong ability to tell a company’s story in a way that speaks to an individual candidate’s motivation and career goals/interests.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.